EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a free Windows Data recovery software available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. It can recover data from almost every device such as internal and external hard drives, USB devices, memory cards, iOS devices, music players etc.
In most cases the data gets deleted by mistake and when we realize that’s it’s deleted, we don’t know how to recover it. Thankfully you’ve got free tool EaseUS Data Recovery to recover your deleted software from windows.
In this post I will cover the features of the EaseUS recovery software, installation and usage of this software. The software supports the data recovery from lot of devices. The list of supported devices include the following.
- Hard Drive
- External Disk
- USB Drive
- Micro Card
- Digital Camera
- Music Player
- Video Player
- CF/SD Card
- Pen Drive
- Other Storage Devices
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Editions
The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is available in four editions. Refer the below screenshot for more details.
- Free – You can recover only up to 2GB Data.
- Pro – With this version, you can recover unlimited data. Covers license for 1 PC.
- Pro+WinPE – Includes features of pro version plus you can recover data even when system crashes.
- Technician – Useful for technicians where support services are often provided to clients. This version includes all the features.
EaseUS Data Recovery Software Features
The windows data recovery software by EaseUS is rich in features and here are some of them
- If you have accidentally deleted important files from your computer, the EaseUS data recovery software can get that data for you.
- Most of the home users do not prefer to install anti-virus on their computers thinking that it would slow down the computer. However such computers are prone to virus attacks. When the virus damages your important files, this tool can recover your data safely and quickly.
- The tool has an unique feature where it can recover the data even after you format the disk.
- Using the EaseUS data recovery tool you can even recover the deleted data from recycle bin.
- Most of all you can preview the files before you recover them.
Installing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
First of all download the free version of EaseUS data recovery wizard. Run the setup on your Windows computer. On the first screen of the setup wizard, click Install Now.
The installer requires internet connection to download the complete software. In case the wizard detects no connection, the wizard provides an option to download the full offline installer.
The software installation is complete. On the first launch, the software asks to select a location to start recovering the data. You can also specify location as Desktop or Recycle bin or even select a folder. Click Scan.
An initial scan runs and discovers all the files and folders on your machine.
As a part of testing, I intentionally deleted few log files present in Documents folder. When i ran the scan, it listed those three files under Deleted Files section.
Select the files that you wish to recover and click Recover. You will be prompted to select a location to save these files. You can either choose to save on same drive or select another drive. Select a location and click OK.
Since I am restoring the data back to same folder, it prompts with a Save to original drive message. Click Save.
Yay !! my deleted files are back.